- A "Hiromoto Vader" based on Star Wars: A New Hope!
- Imposing 15 3/4-inch tall ARTFX statue.
- Darth Vader rages over the empty robe of Obi-Wan Kenobi!
- From Kotobukiya and Hiromoto-Sin-ichi, renowned artist of the Star Wars comic series.
- The original artwork of "The Ultimate Evil" is included as an art print!
A "Hiromoto Vader" based on Darth Vader from Star Wars: A New Hope
rises and comes to 3D life as a 1:7 scale ARTFX statue. Working with Hiromoto-Sin-ichi, renowned artist of the Star Wars
comic series, Kotobukiya presents an artist concept of "The Ultimate Evil." This breathtaking Star Wars Darth Vader The Ultimate Evil ARTFX Statue features Vader's eyes reimagined in the artist's signature style, letting off rage that could easily shake the galaxy as he stands over the empty robe of one-time Jedi Master, teacher, and friend, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Not only that, but the original illustrated artwork of "The Ultimate Evil" is included with the statue as an art print! Made of PVC/ABS, this stunning statue stands roughly 15 3/4-inches tall. It belongs in your collection.